COST & CONTRACT CONSULTANTS ‘C3’ is a practice of professionals providing comprehensive service of project consultancy solutions to discerning private and public sector clients since 1995. Specializing in Total Cost management, we develop strategies and programs that ensure sustainable project delivery that promotes economic growth for our clients in their investments.
The practice offers solutions that are flexible, customizable and skill-based which are current, complete and
relevant to the client’s core business activities under three broad based proactive key areas for development
We will provide solutions on investments to aid wealth creation for our Clients through total financial viability and the strategic issues associated with a proposed scheme having a key role in its financial administration. This is based on tested methods that are independent and first class in concept.
Our approach to multidisciplinary cost management is based on the meticulous culture and professional skills of the Quantity Surveyor combined with the technological resources of modern sophisticated tools to successfully provide high levels of exact client solution by delivering projects and facilities for them.
We are able to offer our clients total cost management advice on the following aspects:
- Building Works – residential, commercial, leisure, hospitality, tourism, educational, health, etc.
- Building Services Installations – mechanical, electrical, electronic, vertical transportation works.
- Non-Building Services Installations – power plants, water works, power, and water distribution
- Civil Engineering Works – roads, jetties, dredging, rail and cable tracks, waterways, etc.
- Transportation/Terminal Facilities – airports, seaports, cable and rail terminus.
- Industrial Engineering Works/Installations – process plants for refineries, petrochemical, steel and gas plants
- Manufacturing Works/Installations – FMCG products, pharmaceuticals, textile, and agro-allied factories, etc.
- Extractive Works/Installations – solid minerals, sand, granite, and precious stones quarrying.
- ICT Works/Installations – base stations, switch centers, IT infrastructure, and structured cabling.
- Mass Housing – new self-sustaining industrial/commercial towns and economic cities.
- Industry Specific Equipment/Installations – hospital, airport, etc.
- Agro-allied Works – nurseries, plantations, reserves and farm settlements
Budgeting and cost planning
We ensure strict adherence to all project cost planning and budget to meet with international best practices and a satisfactory client’s experience.
Project execution planning and team organization
We ensure strict adherence to international standards of project management execution across our team of consultants.
Procurement and contractor/vendor selection
We don’t just work with the available means, we follow due process in our procurement and vendor selection processes.
Cost and control management
We strive to help our client manage their project cost and control effectively to achieve the desired end result for every project.
Project performance evaluation
For every projects, appraisals, monitoring, and evaluation is key to its success, we ensure effective project performance evaluation always.
Contract close-out and handover
We ensure there is proper contract close-out and handover on all our executed projects and that all our clients are satisfactorily happy.
Recent Posts from Our Blog
March 29, 2019
February 19, 2019
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination.April 2, 2018
At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation.April 2, 2018